Thursday, 2 June 2016

Review: Saga, Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan

Title: Saga, Volume 4
Series: Saga (Collected Editions) #4
Written By: Brian K. Vaughan
Art by: Fiona Staples
Publisher: Image
Pages: 152
Genres: Comics, Science-fiction

Saga, Volume 4

From the Eisner Award-winning duo of Brian K. Vaughan (The Private Eye, Pride of Baghdad) and Fiona Staples (Mystery Society, Thor), SAGA is the sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the universe. As they visit a strange new world and encounter even more adversaries, baby Hazel finally becomes a toddler, while her star-crossed parents Marko and Alana struggle to stay on their feet.
I am completely in love with this comic series and I am so emotionally invested in Alana, Marko and Hazel. Time has passed and Hazel is a toddler now and she is just adorable even with tantrums and toilet accidents; Marko is struggling with being a stay at home dad whilst Alana is also struggling with her demanding job as an actor in an intergalactic production company.

Gwendolyn really irritated me in this volume, I am not sure why. I just really wish she would have a better storyline or just go away altogether. I haven't been a fan of the robot kingdom storyline for ages but surprisingly I am really enjoying where the story is going now.

The action is heating up, the art is on point and I am excited to get to the next volume.


No comments:

Post a Comment